The copyright of all images, photographs, illustrations, text, articles, and other contents (hereafter referred to as "contents") published on this website belongs to CHAMART/YUtoMI Solutions Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as "Company"). If you would like to copy, reprint, or reproduce any contents, please contact us by e-mail. The Company does not accept links from websites that slander individuals or groups or violate public order and morals.
The following acts are prohibited. The person shall be liable for compensation for damages occurring to the Company as a result of any act in cases falling under any of the following acts:
(1) Accessing the homepage, altering information, and sending damaging computer programs
(2) Violating the Company’s intellectual property rights such as logo marks or contents of the website
(3) Accessing the server of the Company illegally
(4) Discriminating or slandering the Company, its service, or products
(5) Obstructing running of the Company's service or damaging the trust and/or reputation of the Company
(6) Any act that is judged an inappropriate event
The Company has made and managed the contents with the greatest possible care. Additionally, the Company will alter and change inaccurate information or typographical errors and amend or update the contents at any time without notice in order to provide the latest and most accurate information.
The Company will not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, safety, etc. of the published contents on the website, and we will not be held liable in any way for damages suffered by the website.